If you’re a fan of Apple products, then you know that AirPods are one of the company’s top sellers. However, if you don’t have an Apple TV, then you may be wondering how to connect your AirPods to your television. Here are some tips on how to do so.
How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV
Connecting AirPods to Apple TV is easy, especially if you paired them with another Apple device or an iPhone and iPad. That’s because an Apple TV also has a feature that allows you to log in to an Apple ID. And if you are using the same Apple ID in your AirPods (through your Apple iPhone) and your Apple TV, they will simultaneously log in with your Apple ID on your Apple TV device, which allows you to see the information that’s on the screen of the Apple TV from anywhere in the room, regardless of whether you’re seated next to your Apple TV.
You can check if AirPods and Apple TV share the same Apple ID by following these steps.
1. On your Apple TV, go to Home > Select Settings.
2. Select the User and Account that you wish to add.
3. Go to the iCloud account registered to your device. If it is not the account you commonly use on your phone, tablet, or iPod, it is not under the exact same Apple ID and cannot be automatically paired. For this, you simply need to sign in to the correct iCloud account.
This includes the kind of account registered on your devices the same as the one on your Apple TV. The distinct pair process can then be started following these steps.
1. Verify that you are not damaging your AirPods charging case by opening it, and then check that they still have enough battery.
2. Address your mobile device’s Apple TV home screen.
3. Hold down play pause until the Audio option appears.
4. Select a preset on your AirPods to begin using them as the audio output.
How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV via Bluetooth
HDMI Setup Audio-Only Option Authenticating the Apple TV To use AirPods as the audio output program for your Apple TV, you’ll need to go through a few simple steps. If you’re using the Apple TV set on another Apple ID, or the content you’re watching on your television is linked to a different identifier, you must only use the Bluetooth connection to transfer the audio from the AirPods to the Apple TV.
Here’s how to connect AirPods to your Apple TV via Bluetooth:
1. Place the charging case containing the AirPods on the charging mat, wait 15 seconds, and then open the lid.
2. Flip over the open side of the AirPods case and use the setup button at the back of it until the lit status bar displays white.
3. Pressing the Menu button on the remote on your Apple TV will cause you to enter Settings and highlight the Select Your App-Enabled Accessories menu option.
4. Disable Bluetooth on your gadgets. Select Remote and Devices .
5.Select your AirPods from the list and tap on Connect Device.
How to Use Two AirPods on Apple TV
Apple’s Share Audio feature allows users to share the audio from their Bluetooth devices with another pair of wireless headphones. This permits you to watch a movie with someone else while also reducing the number of distractions around you.
In order to utilize this method, you’ll need to worry about each individual pair of AirPods working as an independent pair. You’ll need to experience the subsequent conditions: The pair of the first AirPods needs to be paired with the Apple TV via Bluetooth or through Apple ID. The pairing of the second set must occur by means of an iPhone, iPad, or iPod or be located in the same room.
You can use the Share Audio feature on your Apple TV: With that worked out, here’s how you can use iOS Share Audio.
1. Press and hold the Home button on the Apple Remote, which controls the Apple TV.
2. Select the AirPlay option on the screen.
3. The first pair of AirPods you want to use is selected, then select Share Audio.
4. Bring your second set of AirPods close to your Apple TV.
5. Choose On the following screen, select Temporarily Share Audio on this page.
How to Adjust AirPods Settings on Apple TV
You can use AirPods with Apple TV if they are positioned within the same Apple ecosystem. However, you can still make use of essential AirPods features such double-tap to pause play and automatic in-ear detection on your Apple TV.
You can also use essential AirPods features that let you pause and play media with a double tap, as well as your Apple TV automatically identifying you and providing automatic in-ear detection when you connect AirPods.
Here’s how you can turn on both the spatial audio andANC on your AirPods.
1. Pair your AirPods with your Apple TV via Bluetooth or with your Apple ID.
2. Press the Home button on your Apple TV’s remote control to open the main control center.
3. Select the headphones icon in the AirPlay control panel.
4. Alter the Spatial Audio and noise cancellation settings to your liking.
AirPods can be connected to an Apple TV using a Lightning connector. In order to do so, users must first remove the battery and attach the AirPods to the device using the included cable. Once connected, users can use the Apple TV app to watch movies and television shows from their devices.